Combine Best-In-Class CRM and Project Management!
Cosential's integration with Procore gives users the ability to easily convert a Cosential Opportunity record into a Procore Project record. Cosential will create the record in Procore populated with the data below. The integration then places the Procore Project ID in the Cosential record as a clickable link. This link provides quick seamless access to the newly created Procore Project. Avoid needless double data entry of basic Project data by integrating Cosential and Procore and ensure your projects are managed on-time and on budget.
Current Cosential to Procore Field Mapping
Install the Cosential Procore Integration
- Click "Install" on the top right corner of this App Store screen
- Click "Ok" in the Success pop-up box
- Click "Configure"
- Select oAuth 2 from the dropdown NOTE: This will enable authenticated (currently logged in) Procore users to seamlessly convert Opportunities to Procore Projects. If the user is not authenticated into Procore, they will be prompted to login before a conversion can occur.
- Click "Save"
Convert a Cosential Opportunity to a Procore Project
- Create a new Opportunity in Cosential (or edit an existing one)
- Click "Convert Opportunity to"
- Select Procore, NOTE: You can also choose to convert this Opportunity to Cosential or other integrations at this time
- Click "Convert"
- Click "Yes" in the confirmation pop-up box
- You can view the progress of the conversion in the bottom right of the screen
- Once the conversion has completed successfully (this can take a few seconds), you will see the Procore "External System ID" in the Systems Connections box
- Click this ID to open the newly created Project in Procore
Procore, the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This real time data and accessibility minimizes costly risks and delays—ultimately boosting profits.
Using our award-winning suite of project management tools, over a million registered Procore users across the globe manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.