Combine Best-In-Class CRM and Project Management!
The Cosential integration with Procore gives users the ability to easily convert a Cosential Opportunity record into a Procore Project record. The integration has a mapping tool that ensures the correct information is sent to the Procore. Along with the mapping tool, the Cosential/Procore integration adds the Companies, Contacts, and Personnel associated with the Cosential Opportunity to the Procore Project Directory. Documents attached to the Cosential Opportunity are also copied to the Procore Project Document Folder.
The Project Project record will created with the data below. The integration places the Procore Project ID in the Cosential Opportunity record as a clickable link. This link provides quick seamless access to the newly created Procore Project.
Avoid needless double data entry of basic Project data by integrating Cosential and Procore and ensure your projects are managed on-time and on budget.
Cosential to Procore Fields
* Mappable field
** Cosential People is both Contacts and Personnel
- Subscription to both Procore and Cosential
- Access and familiarity with Procore Admin
- Access to Cosential as OFA
- User Permission to install a Cosential App Market Feature
- Connecting a Procore Company to a Cosential Firm
Create a Procore Service Account
To integrate your Procore account with your Cosential account, you'll need a Procore Service Account.
- As a Procore Administrator, navigate to https://app.procore.com
- Select the Company
- Click Continue
- Open the Toolbox menu
- Click Admin from the Core list
- Click Service Accounts
- Click +New
- Enter a Name for the Service Account
- Click Create
- Once the Service Account has been created, copy both the Client ID and the Client Secret. You'll need to add these to Cosential in the next step.
Install the Cosential Procore Integration
- As the Cosential OFA or Administrator, navigate to https://services.cosential.com
- Click the App Market from the module bar on the left
- Scroll down to the Procore tile
- Click the Procore tile
- Click "Install" on the top right corner of this App Market screen
- Click "Ok" in the Success pop-up box
- Click "Configure"
- Enter the Procore Service Account Client ID and Client Secret into the appropriate boxes
- Review mapping and make changes as needed
- Click "Save"
Convert a Cosential Opportunity to a Procore Project
- From within a Cosential Opportunity record,
- Click the "Convert Opportunity to"
- Select Procore
- Click "Convert"
Once converted, the System Connections box will appear on the Cosential record with the Procore External System ID for the newly created Procore Project. This External System ID is a clickable link to the Procore Project.
Procore, the world's number one most widely used construction management software, helps firms drastically increase project efficiency and accountability by streamlining and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This real-time data and accessibility minimize costly risks and delays—ultimately boosting profits.
Using our award-winning suite of project management tools, over a million registered Procore users across the globe manage all types of construction projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.