All Things Data
Regardless of the role you play in your organization, data can help you make better informed decisions that will contribute to your growth and success as an individual, team or firm. These sessions will be a treat to all of you data nerds that can’t get enough of how to capture, visualize and make decisions based on data. Learn about both the solutions and best practices to maximize the value you can get out of Cosential.
Please note: This event is open to current Cosential users only. If you are not a current Cosential user, your registration will be removed from the event and you will not be given access to attend. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have! Please contact us with any questions you have.
Day 3 – Friday May 8, 2020
11:00am - 12:00pm (CDT)
Leverage the Power Your Commitment to Sustainability Brings to the Market
Presented by Dianna Lovelace Product Manager – Cosential
How many LEED certified projects has your firm completed?
- Add multiple certifications and points awarded for projects.
- Highlight information connected to your certifications with quick document uploads.
- Gain quick insights to what matters most by turning columns on/off.
2:00pm – 3:00pm (CDT)
Learn the Basics On Reporting Capabilities in Cosential
Presented by Mike Herzfeld Customer Success Training Manager – Cosential
Do you want to up-level your reporting?
- Navigate around the Reports module, and become familiarized where any given function lives.
- Build, Customize and Save a basic Report for any module, like Opportunities, Projects, and even Grouped Reports.
- Display only the data you need, in a way that is easy to read by generating reports using multiple filters, sortings, and groupings.
Day 5 – Wednesday May 13, 2020
12:00pm - 1:00pm (CDT)
Using Data for Competitive Advantage
Presented by Brandy Wilkins & Courtney Kearney, CPSM
Marketing Database Manager – Layton Construction, Principal/Owner – CKearney Consulting
Set your firm apart by getting a firm grip on your data.
Join Layton Construction’s Marketing Database Manager, Brandy Wilkins, with CKearney Consulting’s Principal/Owner Courtney Kearney Wednesday, May 13th at 11:00am Central discussing how to use data as a competitive advantage with Cosential.
This session spotlights peers in your industry. Don’t skip a beat – make sure you register for other featured sessions to learn from your peers, like Swinerton, and swap best practices from Vaughn Construction, HDR, and more.
Day 6 – Thursday May 14, 2020
2:00pm - 3:00pm (CDT)
Organize the Data in Your World to Optimize Your Success
Presented by Dianna Lovelace, ACPMPO Product Manager – Cosential