We are pleased to join our partners in the construction industry as they pledge to focus on safety and safety awareness this week.
As most A/E/C marketers know, keeping track of their firm’s safety information is a MUST for most project public sector pursuits. With tight deadlines and RFP questions that ask very specific questions about a firm’s project safety record, tracking and reporting on this data in timely manner is extremely important in order to submit a compliant proposal response.
In order to meet our clients’ needs regarding safety information, Cosential has developed our new Safety Tab. The Safety Tab is located in our Projects Module and gives users an easy way to track all pertinent OSHA safety information in fields that enable users to determine the following calculations:
- Lost Time Case = (Lost Time Days * 200,000) / Total Man Hours Worked
- Lost Workday = (Total Days Away from Work * 200,000) / Total Man Hours Worked
- Severity = Total Days Away from Work / Total Recordable
- DART (Days Away/Restricted or Job Transfer) = (Lost Time Days + Restricted Duty or Job Transfer * 200,000) / Total Man Hours Worked
- TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate) = (Total Recordable * 200,000) / Total Man Hours Worked
If your firm already uses Cosential, your Overall Firm Administrator (OFA) has the ability to turn on the Safety Tab in Administrator settings.
New to Cosential? Learn more about how Cosential can help you stay on top of your marketing data.
Here are some other articles you may be interested in: