Relax. We’ve got you covered.
- Cosential partners every new client with a Professional Services Consultant to work with their team throughout the setup and roll-out.
- Our standard Implementation Process includes complete instructions and worksheets to help our users plan and track their progress. We will analyze your business’s unique use case and help you quickly configure Cosential, all the while empowering your team to be self-sufficient.
- Once your Cosential system is configured, you can manage, maintain, and update your system as your business grows and changes.
Implementation Consultation and Project Management
Save money and time. We think about this stuff so you don’t have to.
- Planning, organization, phasing, and management of an implementation.
- Workflow process analysis in conjunction with Cosential / marketing best practices and standards.
- Firm account set-up based on firm’s needs and implementation plan.
Data Migration Services
Using Cosential’s intuitive interface makes the migration process fast and easy.
Our Professional Services Consultants will guide you through industry best practices to prepare and clean data. We have both self-serve and very powerful custom data migration tools to meet any kind of data migration challenge.
Our Professional Services team can help you seamlessly transition from other systems to Cosential. This includes development of a migration plan, data analysis, import, and testing.
Contact Sales to customize an Implementation Support Plan
“Recently, our CEO was able to experience the benefits of using Cosential directly. He received a call about an opportunity before any formal RFP process was initiated and was able to triangulate our relationships across people and companies quickly. Within five minutes, he had enough confidence with our information to start placing meaningful and productive phone calls.”
Anthony Kempa, Vice President, Marketing – Environmental Systems Design, Inc.